Monday, March 13, 2017

30 day challenge for my sis

i don't know about you, but my elder sister's having trouble getting their waist back, it was before they had baby. They asked me sometimes how to get it back. So, today I think why not I write about it. Because I think it's not only their problem, most of girls face this problem. Fatness! Now, here I'm going to give you this challenge. lets do it.
FOOD 
* Remove all soda (even DIET!).
* Remove all Bread.
* Avoid all red meat.
* No Alcohol.
* No Sweets.
Eat Citrus Fruit Daily.
* Avoid Pasta (Try Spaghetti Squash).
Drink 6 or more bottles of water a day.
* A Detox Diet.
WEAR
* Wear a waist trainer (for 6-8 hour a day).
Workout
* For 30 minutes a day.
* Take 30 day challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO CHECK YOUR SKIN TYPE

 SKINCARE AS PER YOUR SKIN TYPE  yes everyone has different types of skin. skin experts point to them as oily, dry, combination, and sensiti...