Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Review! Maybelline age rewind concealer

Time for a review! Today's product: @Maybelline age rewind concealer.
-
This is literally the ONLY drugstore concealer I ever use. I might even use it more than my high end concealers because I go through these so quick. Mine is in the shade "Neutralizer"
-
It's not too thick, it can look like "no makeup" if you blend it in correctly. It's perfect for everyday use, but it can definitely be layered to your preferred thickness.
-
I've currently been using this concealer all over my face as a foundation and it gives me a smooth, flawless finish without feeling too cakey, and I've found that I don't have to set it with powder like I do with foundation 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO CHECK YOUR SKIN TYPE

 SKINCARE AS PER YOUR SKIN TYPE  yes everyone has different types of skin. skin experts point to them as oily, dry, combination, and sensiti...