Friday, June 19, 2020

self-care when feeling SAD

who don't have bad day? everyone, I think. ha...haa...ha...even i'm not out of this topic. here, im sharing my fev. staff that I do when I feel, "okay! i'm done!" I know, you feel that same in any point of life and in this quarantine days the most, hasn't? ha..haa..haa….
show yourself some love is very essential in these days when things get torture . 




WHEN I'M SAD (actually mostly)

I have no energy to type blog or any story. Barely, I open my inbox, replying to message feels torcher. almost zero energy or selfcare practices , let alone brushing or showering. But I have, some major teeth problem so I force to do brush. ha..haa..ha...where I'm telling no energy but being student or architecture background you really just don't have any f*** time for this type of act! No i'm serious. It's get to hard to do creative things to do when I'm sad. And relationship with my boyfriend, oh! he's also have the architecture background though he is supportive but fact feeling sad, things that can make me happy and give fulfillment feel like nothing.  


SO WHERE I GET COMFORTZONE 

Thinking about this topic only i'm imaging traveling! yeah, that's true I love traveling. But there too many time comes that I can't do that. why only me one can do anything like that. we have class, work and the financial cost , who will bare that every time. traveling is not that easy to bare as we get sad too many time, sometimes we get sad when traveling! ha..haa...ha...


The other thing my boyfriend. when he is with my i'm feel like top of the world, like don't need anything better then that. Sometimes when I get sad and he is not with me, I wear his oversize, comfortable clothes like t-shirt so I feel like I'm getting a giant hug all the time. Then I used to take a nap. And that's really works, taking break from work can give you some extra CHAAT-MASLA like feeling. One more thing to add why i'm doing that where I don't feel comfy only to share my feeling with him! the reason is, being sad telling him that his replay is like "..hmmm...okay..hmm…" And that replay is also feel to make me to go to him and kill him right a way. But he is very supportive, if I share my problems or something I couldn't fix first he'll scroll me but made that done anyway. He is just a love.


In my Dorm I do some cool staff to give my room, homy feeling. As my room is on middle so really sun-kiss I can get. So , blast my time lamp near my face as much as possible. If there's any sunshine I make sure to open all of my curtains as I said. it's rear. light is good. The lamp I use is from BONASHI which best in in light quality. I'm using this lamp almost a year now. it's has touch sensor, you can also control the measure of light .here I'll attached a video of light, I use.


Make my bed is one of goods that feels clean, comfy. I can't bring myself to do the dishes, hoover or clean because i'm too lazy, but making the bed makes the room look less scattered. Also , it can prevent me from going back to bed right away.


Some very common thing that I do when I'm sad. Common thing called so many people also do that kind of staff because nothing to do without doing that to make comfy or makes self love. So they are , watching videos, listening music, reading books, eating food junk or chocolatey but what I can tell there's many of list people do or I do. the fact is what really matter is mind. what my mind, or yours....

what its want the time until giving it that neither me nor you can feel better. So, if it's possible give it to mind or not then tell mind wait you will get goods soon. nothing is impossible you need to try hard to earn get the best what you deserve because you are precious. Allah makes you with love not hate. Pray to Allah ,share your problem, ask from help. If there no way remember there's only way is Allah. One more thing Until, you tell or feel yourself that you love yourself nothing will work. So love yourself, there's nothing wrong with that. Don't care about back talker because they talked only they couldn't done good that you have done. They afraid of you, the star.


Unfortunately, I'm not a self-improvement guru or psychological doc. I feel no authority in this topic . But I greatly sympathize people who struggle and want to share some tips that have helped or eased my life, as well as provide some peer support. I try my best to wright that nobody feel sad or excluded, as I said all here is based on my life or my personal experiences. Everyone struggles at some point of life, whether is office or school work/project issues, a bad breakup, accident, losing family member or pet now it's is like daily routine that everyone gets the most because of Covid-19 ,    perhaps your plans not succeeding , maybe coming off meds, seasonal affective disorder or clinical depression. I hope I can also bring some ease and understanding to people who are not familiar with this kind of sadness, but want to support, you can share your story or opinion in the comment section.

stay safe, take care of yourself and people around you.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO CHECK YOUR SKIN TYPE

 SKINCARE AS PER YOUR SKIN TYPE  yes everyone has different types of skin. skin experts point to them as oily, dry, combination, and sensiti...