Tuesday, August 29, 2017

what's going on mylife!

Me..got some very good marks in past years. if i tried maybe i can get chance to admit any government university in Bangladesh. But i stop, myself.
Here in Bangladesh students need to take classes in some coaching causes. Okay, fine we don't know what the question may come in admission exam, that's why we used took place there. Even I was also a part of that rules. My family wanna see me as being a Doctor. especially my mum. So, i got admitted in Retina( medical admission preparation class) and started my class.
Everything was going well but problem come when my H.S.C result published and there my name... my full is JESI AKTER SUJANA and from Dhaka Education Board, they made it JESI AKTER SUYANA.
After that I complained them. It was hard to proved that their fault, not mine. GOVT.people, facking people. So I clam myself and asked to do next and followed their rules. It's being 2 month almost. My mum spend money blindly to fix up everything at least before my admission form fill up. The dateline gone be finish in a week and still now my name not fix. For them today couldn't fill up my form. WOW! salute Bangladeshi govt. Thank you Dhaka education board.
So, now I'm going to fulfill my dream line. to be honest my dream line never can stop in a point. hahaha!
Add caption
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

HOW TO CHECK YOUR SKIN TYPE

 SKINCARE AS PER YOUR SKIN TYPE  yes everyone has different types of skin. skin experts point to them as oily, dry, combination, and sensiti...